Installing the Webvizio Chrome Extension can significantly improve the stability and performance of Webvizio projects.
The Webvizio extension does not have its own interface and starts working immediately after installation and activation. The only thing you need to do to use the extension is to go to the project settings and check the box “Enable Chrome Extension”.
Important: Please note that after you enable the project mode through the extension, all users who work with this project will have to install the extension.
To start working on your web projects through the Webvizio Chrome Extension, just follow those simple steps:
1. Search for Webvizio Extension in the Chrome Web Store or through the project settings menu and click the Download Extension for Chrome button
2. Install the Webvizio Chrome extension on your computer
3. Activate it through the Webvizio extension widget in your Chrome browser
4. Open the project you want to work on and enable the extension through the extension interface.
5. You can enable or disable the extension for any project at any time. That’s it! You are good to go with your usual flow, the extension will do its thing behind the scenes.
To be able to work with password-protected pages or applications, follow the steps to set it up:
1. Find the Webvizio extension in the Chrome Web Store through search or the project settings menu > Download Extension for Chrome button
2. Install Webvizio Chrome Extension
3. Activate the Webvizio extension in the Chrome browser
6. Log in to the site or application you want to work on in the same browser session.
☝️Important! You must log in to your web application through your Chrome browser first (not the Webvizio interface, but directly on the page of your site or application), after that the password-protected pages will become available in Webvizio.
7. Add the URL of the password-protected page/application to the Webvizio project. For example, if you want to work on the application interface in Webvizio, you need to add a page leading to user authentication. For example, to work on the WordPress admin panel https://yousite.com/wp-admin. If the page has already been added, just update it through the interface.
In some cases, if the installation of the plug-in was performed incorrectly, the system will show the following notifications.
That means the plugin has not been installed or has not been activated for the Google Chrome browser.1. Make sure that the extension file is installed, the installation file is unpacked and installed without errors in your Chrome browser.2. Make sure the Webvizio extension is activated in your Chrome browser. To do this, go to your browser settings Settings > Extensions and activate the toggle in the Webvizio extension card.3. Make sure that the Webvizio extension is installed in the same Google account as the browser you are using.
The extension is installed but Webvizio could not find the script integrated into the site.1. Open the project you want to work on, go to the settings menu and activate the extension > Project Settings > Enable Chrome Extension2. Log in to the site or application you want to work on in the same browser session.Make sure your website/app has a security certificate and try again.
Double-check if the Webvizio extension is installed, and enable the extension if it is disabled, then reload the Webvizio page.
Check the site’s compliance with the HTTPS protocol, as well as the SSL certificate. The site must support HTTPS protocol to work properly with the extension.
Please note that after you enable the project mode through the extension, all users who work with this project will have to install the extension.
Try the following steps, if the problem persists please contact Webvizio technical support.1. Reload the project again by clicking the Refresh the project button in the upper right panel.2. Try to add the needed page once again by adding it in a new tab.
Unfortunately, the authentication process is a complex functionality that can be implemented differently in different web applications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stable operation of this functionality on all sites/web applications using any technology, if you have problems with this functionality, please contact Webvizio technical support.
By entering your contact information and clicking submit below, I agree with Webvizio Terms of Service and consent to set
up my account with Webvizio.
We are currently not accepting new applications. Please fill out the form below to join the waitlist.